Monday, July 27, 2015

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello, my dear friends! 

It has been entirely too long-- several years, in fact-- since we last chatted! How have you all been? I pray this new blog finds you well. :-)

Life has changed in a myriad of both large and small ways, during the nearly three year-long hiatus, and it is for this reason I felt it best not to simply take up where I left off, but to create a fresh new start! 

I will need a day or two to put together my next post, tentatively entitled "Changes," which will be an attempt to keep you up-to-date with the craziness of everything that has been going on. There's a lot to talk about! Also, please bear with me as I attempt to navigate the new and murky waters of Google's Blogger site. 

Best Wishes,

The Disciplined Housewife (formerly "Traditional Wife")

No comments:

Post a Comment